The Three I’s: Installation, Implementation & Integration
Purchasing a new EXTEDO application is the first step to streamlining business and regulatory processes within your organization. However, ensuring correct installation, implementation and integration is a crucial step in the process of deploying your new solution.
Tasking your IT department with the complex process of implementing and integrating a new software tool does not always end with the best results. A lack of in-depth product knowledge often means that they require significantly more time to achieve results, and insufficient experience can bring with it basic errors.
Our team of expert technical consultants are well-versed in handling all aspects of installing, implementing and integrating all EXTEDO applications. They are dedicated to supporting you throughout your entire system implementation process – from pre-configuring and installation of a new application to simple system customization, integration with third party systems, and migration of data.
EXTEDO’s technical consulting services cover the entire technical landscape from the introduction phase to going live:
- Full support during the introduction phase: We accompany and support the client during the introduction phase, UAT tests until Go-Live Phase in regards to technical questions and issues.
- Technical consulting after Go-Live phase: Even after Go Live we support our clients in their complex IT-environment in addition to the standard product support covered by maintenance.
- IT-infrastructure consulting: We consult the clients in all IT-infrastructure questions for EXTEDO products and give recommendations.
- Reduce time & resources associated with system installation & implementation
- Less time spent resolving basic installation / configuration issues
- Technical consultants execute the entire process in a timely manner
- Receiving a detailed execution summary reports of the entire process
- Ensure application(s) run smoothly and meet client’s needs
Our available services include:
Advanced System Installation
Advanced System Installation services provide a complete package tailored around the installation and operation of your EXTEDO application. Our team of technical consultants will conduct a server assessment to review your hardware and software environment, and from this they will create a detailed implementation plan with specific deadlines.
The next phase is Installation Qualification (IQ). EXTEDO’s team will ensure that your application is correctly configured and implemented and that all technical issues have been addressed and appropriately resolved. An Implementation Execution Summary (IES) report will be prepared for you upon completion of this activity, and the application is then handed over ready for Operational Qualification (OQ), User Acceptance (UAT) and Performance Qualification (PQ) testing.
Custom System Configuration
Despite being off-the-shelf software, all of EXTEDO’s products are configurable based on your company’s individual needs. Our team of technical and business consultants are available to advise on custom configuration of your installed EXTEDO applications based on your existing technology environment, practices and processes.
Working with your in-house experts, we perform an evaluation to establish your organization’s individual configuration requirements. With this information in place, we will install and deploy that configuration within your own environment.
In addition to the installation and configuration of EXTEDO applications, our technical consulting team is also available to assist you in migrating your existing data into your new EXTEDO environment. Depending on your exact needs, EXTEDO’s team will conduct a data analysis and develop an execution plan in collaboration with your in-house experts.
Typically, our data migration processes are conducted in four key stages:
1. data analysis
2. data migration preparation & sample migration
3. data migration into a test or QA system
4. data migration into your production system.