Perfect networking opportunity for industry and agency experts
2 Days full of presentations, break-out sessions and user group meetings
Exklusive evening event as part of the conference ticket
Meet global industry and agency experts at our bi-annual eRA conference
Join us for eRA, a unique learning and networking opportunity for regulatory, safety and quality professionals from around the globe.
Our packed program offers insights and the latest developments in the global regulatory landscape, with presentations from industry and authority thought leaders. Discover more about how new standards help connect the world and foster collaboration between industries as well as authorities.
Subjects covered include the latest updates on IDMP, eCTD 4.0, and R3 worldwide, the importance of structured and controlled data to improve patient safety, the transition towards a data-driven world, the latest developments in regulatory information management from an industry and authority perspective, and much more.
As always, attending eRA offers a unique opportunity to network with industry and agency experts, create meaningful connections and work together to improve the life sciences industry for everyone.
eRA 2023 Sponsors and Exhibitors
Who should attend?
At eRA, we don't limit who can attend our events. Our hope is that anyone with a serious professional interest in regulatory standards and industry implementation will benefit from our shared knowledge. Typical roles of individuals who have attended previous conferences include:
- Regulatory Affairs Managers, Directors, VPs
- Drug Safety Managers, Directors, VPs
- Pharmacovigilance Managers, Directors, VPs
- Quality Assurance Managers, Directors, Associates
- Clinical Development Directors, VPs
- Lifecycle Management Directors, VPs
- Document Control Managers, Associates
- Chief Compliance Officers
- IT / System Administrators, Chief Information Officers
- Regulatory Authorities Managers, Directors, VPs