in offices in Germany and USA
because we are as international as our clients
25 years in business
proving innovation and expertise
Join EXTEDO to make a valuable impact in global healthcare
Working at EXTEDO stands for being a part of something truly meaningful: We are passionate about making a positive impact on the world by empowering health authorities and pharmaceutical companies to bring life-saving drugs and vaccines to patients faster and safer than ever before.
Join us and help us change the world! Our innovative software and services in Regulatory Information Management (RIM) are enabling our customers to bring healing to patients all around the globe. As a member of our dynamic team, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the life sciences industry, contributing your own unique talents and skills to make a real difference. Together, we are making the world a healthier and safer place for everyone, and we invite you to join us on this exciting journey.
Learn more about EXTEDO
Modern working conditions*
- Hybrid work within GER - depending on position, full remote work within GER
- Flexible working models & working hours
- Overtime compensation in leisure time
Personal & professional development
- Flat hierarchy with an open-door policy & direct feedback
- Individual onboarding program
- Further education & training
- Making a difference in a meaningful industry
- Meet colleagues from 20+ nationalities
- Join highly motivated teams
- Support of organizations to promote healthcare
- Support of local initiatives to help children in need
- Targeted support in particular crises
- Tree-planting initiative
- Regular company & team events
- Canteen allowance & occupational pension scheme
- Large range of offers to support the work-life-balance
- Cooperation with gym Body & Soul and other partners
*Please note that the benefits granted are dependent on the place of work.
Our differences make us stronger - get to know some of our team members
Meet Maren Müller!
Maren works as a Product Manager and is responsible for the continuous improvement of some of our products.
Meet Atanur Tan!
Ata works as a Software Engineer in our product development team, where he ensures that our customers' requirements are met.
Meet Aditi Parida!
Aditi supports our Quality Assurance Team as a Test Manager. Her role is vital to the consistently high quality of our software.
Do you have any questions about your application or about working at EXTEDO? No worries, check the FAQs or get in touch with us. We are happy to answer your message.
Francoise Brodkorb, Head of Human Resources
In addition, you can add a cover letter to describe your motivation as well as any references or certificates. The system accepts all common formats such as DOC or PDF.
- We believe in work-life balance and offer more vacation days as legally required!*
- With our structured onboarding program entailing individual coaches and development plans, we ensure seamless integration into our team.
- Embracing flexibility and trust, you can work from home whenever possible. Our diverse range of working models supports you in balancing your private life and career.
- We support your future, with an employer-founded pension plan on top of the national pension.*
- Join us in our purposeful environment, where you contribute to positive change with a great multicultural team. Every voice shapes our growth, which is why proactive feedback is so important to us!
- Join us at our thrilling team events and bond with your colleagues beyond work (rafting, segway, hiking, etc.).
To ensure faster processing, please send us a separate application for each position you are interested in.
After entering your data, our application system will automatically generate a new profile, and your data will be stored in our database.
After successfully receiving the application, the system will send a confirmation of receipt. The processing time for your application may vary depending on the application date and the number of applications received for the specific job opening.
Therefore, we cannot make a statement about the time needed for the process. Of course, we will try to get back to you as soon as possible.