- customers and prospects of EXTEDO and their employees and representatives
- suppliers and business partners and their employees and representatives
- visitors and users of the EXTEDO website (extedo.com) and our social media pages
- attendees of EXTEDO webinars and other events, such as the eRA Conference
- subscription to EXTEDO newsletter
- registration to EXTEDO Customer Portal
- participants in EXTEDO publications such as case studies.
Personal data of candidates who are searching for a job at EXTEDO. A specific privacy notice for Candidates is available at https://www.extedo.com/hubfs/Documents/GDPR/Privacy_Notice_Candidates.pdf
Identity and address of the Controller and DPO
The controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
85521 Ottobrunn, Germany
Phone: +49 89 189454-0
EXTEDO's Global Data Protection Officer is happy to help with questions or inquiries.
General Information on data processing
The processing activities carried out by EXTEDO and their related purposes and legal basis can be categorized as follows:
Additional Information about the processing
Retention period and deletion of data
Your personal data will be deleted or locked once you withdraw consent or as soon as the purpose of storage no longer applies. In addition, storage may take place if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in Union regulations, laws, or other provisions to which the controller is subject. Data will also be locked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or performance of a contract. The exact retention period will thus depend on the categories of personal data.
Existence of automated decision-making
We do not use automatic decision-making or profiling.Data subject rights
You have the following data protection rights, which you can exercise by contacting us using the details below:
- The right to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information.
The right to object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- The right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you. Alternatively, you can indicate your marketing preferences for email, phone, and postal marketing during registration or at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
- The right, if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- The right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
As data subject, you have the possibility of lodging a complaint to the National Supervisory Authority. Please find below the contact details of the German National Supervisory Authority.
Tel. +49 (0) 981 53 98 1300