The trusted technology for effortless eCTD and NeeS compliance - you can order your licenses on this page.
EURSvalidator uses a regional license model with packages of validation sets available depending on the country or region you want to file your submission within. Different validation set packages can be combined within one license.
You can chose between
- Regional packages
- Bulk validation set packages
- Global (all countries for which validation sets are currently available)
- EU Unlimited (all EEA (European Economic Area) countries)
- Best Practice (customized validation sets, e.g. enhanced pdf testing)
- Vet Global (veterinary submissions (vNeeS immu/ vNeeS pharma/ vNeeS MRL / VMD-eNTA) for all countries)
Please note: The EU regional validation set packages can be used for validating submissions (NP, DCP, MRP applications) for the licensed countries only. CP is only included in the Global and EU Unlimited packages.
* Additional Best Practice validation sets are available upon request and not included in the EURSvalidator Global license package. In a Best Practice validation set you can customize your own validation citeria. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
** Up to 3 licences per year and per company.
Please contact your account manager at email@example.com, if you
- require Enterprise licenses or
- need Terminal Server licenses or
- are an existing eCTDmanager customer or
- need more than 3 licenses.
- Licenses are workstation licenses
- Prices are per workstation and year
- Prices are net prices; 19% USt/VAT will be added if applicable
- The license term starts with activation
- More detailed information: Supported Validation Sets and Functionality
- eCTDmanager and EURS both have all validation sets included!
- Users of eCTDmanager or EURS can validate their submissions in eCTDmanager/EURS
- EXTEDO will provide the latest version of validation sets to eCTDmanager/EURS customers in the framework of their maintenance contract free of charge, so that the validation sets in eCTDmanager/EURS can be kept up to date