The trusted technology for effortless eCTD and NeeS compliance.
More than 35 regulatory authorities use EXTEDO to ensure eCTD and NeeS compliance.
Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements worldwide.
Up-to-date: Latest validation sets provided in timely manner.
Provides flexible subscription options for individual validation needs.
EURSvalidator uses a regional subscription model with packages of validation sets available depending on the country or region you want to file your submission within. Different validation set packages can be combined within one subscription. Currently, modules for the following regions are available:
- EU North (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Iceland)
- EU West (France, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- EU Central (Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein)
- EU South (Spain, Portugal, Italy, Malta, Greece, Croatia, Slovenia, Cyprus)
- EU East (Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Romania)
- EU UK & Ireland (United Kingdom, Ireland)
- Group EU (EU North, EU West, EU Central, EU South, EU East, EU UK & Ireland)
- Group North America (USA, Canada)
- Group Asia Pacific (all member countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), Australia, Japan, Jordan, Taiwan, Thailand)
- South Africa (South Africa)
- Vet Global
- Group Global (all countries for which validation sets are currently available, incl. Vet
Trusted by over 80% of regulatory authorities in Europe, EURS Validator gives you peace of mind and effortless compliance for eCTD and NeeS validation. Ensure you always have the latest validation sets you need for every submission and project.
EURSvalidator offers multiple packages of validation sets available based on the country or region you want to file your submission with. Download this datasheet to find out the latest validation sets that EURSvalidator supports.
Tailored specifically to the needs of regulatory and related stakeholders, EXTEDO’s business process and regulatory consulting services are designed to support you during and after your eCTD submissions. Through a series of workshops, our team of experienced consultants will establish your business needs, understand your processes, and help you to define the most appropriate implementation approach.
To ensure you get the most out of your purchased solution, we offer detailed training for each product within the EXTEDOpulse solution portfolio. Training sessions are tailored to your individual needs and cover a broad range of technical and regulatory topics.
Purchasing a new EXTEDO application is the first step to streamlining business and regulatory processes within your organization. However, ensuring correct installation, implementation and integration is a crucial step in the process of deploying your new solution.