EXTEDO is thrilled to be able to invite you to the 2018 PcVmanager User Group and Training Workshops.
The event includes a training to educate you and your team on advanced PcVmanager functionalities. The User Group is also the perfect opportunity to learn more about forthcoming pharmacovigilance challenges as well as EXTEDO's product roadmap.
At the end of the first day EXTEDO invites you to join us for a conference dinner. This is your chance to meet and chat with key members of the EXTEDO team and network with other PcVmanager users. You’ll pick up some great tips and insights and leave the conference with new ideas to help you optimize your business.
(subject to change)
06 June 2018 - PcVmanager Advanced Training (optional)
We will offer an optional 1/2-day training course (13:00 - 17:00h, €300):
- Refresher - The main business processes of PcVmanager
- Data entry
- Follow-up cases
- Duplicate Check
- Basics of signal detection
- Useful reports (summary tabulations, signal detection report)
- Graphical case overview
- Tips and Tricks
- How to exchange the conversion style sheets
- How to handle cases from Eudravigilance not fulfilling valdiation ctiteria
- Topics requested by participants
19:00 Pre-conference Dinner (included for all training and meeting participants)
07 June 2018 - PcVmanager User Group Meeting
Contribution towards expenses: €200
09:00 Welcome & Intro – Martin Schmid and Maximilian Munte, EXTEDO
09:15 PcVmanager - What's new? Dr. Andrea Striebel, EXTEDO
- New features in version 2.5
- Pharmacovigilance around the globe
09:45 The E2B(R3) standard – Implications for PcVmanager - Maximilian Munte, EXTEDO
- Current status and future perspective
10:15 Coffee break
10:45 The Impact of IDMP on Pharmacovigilance - Anjana Pindoria, EXTEDO
- Implementation of ISO ICSR/ICH E2B(R3) and the interplay with ISO IDMP
11:15 Implementation of E2B(R3) - Challenges for Industry - Dr. Andrea Striebel, EXTEDO
11:45 Customer Support Update - Keith Wallace, EXTEDO
- Customer Portal
12:15 Lunch break
13:30 Share your Experience - Dr. Andrea Striebel and Benjamin Beier, EXTEDO
- We will discuss questions and issues brought forward by you in the run-up to this meeting.
14:30 Feedback and Closing Panel - Dr. Andrea Striebel, Benjamin Beier, EXTEDO
- Qustions & Answers
- Feedback round
- Upcoming EXTEDO events
15:00 End of the meeting
Accommodation is not included and needs to be booked separately. We have reserved a block of rooms in the "Anna Hotel", very close to the venue. Rooms can be booked for € 180 per night with the keyword "EXTEDO" at tel. +49 89 55137 8195 or firstname.lastname@example.org before 14 May. You might get rooms in the venue hotel or better offers through booking.com, hotels.com or other booking sites.