With the imminent release of the official IDMP standard many organizations are wondering how their business will be impacted and what they need to do to remain compliant. In this series of three webinars, EXTEDOs compliance experts will introduce you to the new standard, and walk you through the steps you need to take to implement it within your own business.
EXTEDO invites you to it´s second webinar of the series: "The Content of the IDMP Iteration 1"
In this session, you will get detailed insights into the information that must be delivered to EMA in the first phase of the IDMP roll-out. We will provide you with a detailed explanation of the additional elements introduced since XEVMPD and discuss other key changes that your business needs to be aware of to remain compliant.
- EXTEDO Company Overview
- Overview of the IDMP 2017 model
- Overview on the contents of IDMP iteration 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Detailed explanation of all elements of iteration 1 with a special focus on those elements that are new or modified from XEVMPD
This webinar covers detailed technical Information related to the implementation of the IDMP Standard and is ideal for professionals in following roles:
- Heads of Regulatory Affairs and Pharmacovigilance
- Project Leaders
- Technical Authors / IDMP Project team members
Thursday, 01 December 2016
- 10:00 am EST (New York, Philadelphia)
- 03:00 pm GMT (London, Lisbon)
- 16:00 h CET (Madrid, Berlin)