EXTEDO invites you to its Complimentary Webinar "Reporting of Serious and Non-Serious Cases within EXTEDO´s Drug Safety Management Solution".
The upcoming changes in the EudraVigilance database will be the starting point for centralized reporting to the EMA only. This also includes the electronic reporting of non-serious cases to the EMA. The easiest way to fulfill these reporting obligations is to use a safety database which is directly connected to the EudraVigilance system via gateway.
During the webinar, Andrea Striebel (Senior Business Consultant, EXTEDO) will talk about the reporting requirements for ICSRs within the EU, the new EudraVigilance system and the upcoming reporting requirements for non-serious cases. Following the theoretical part, she will show you the reporting functionalities within EXTEDO´s Drug Safety management solution. Following the presentation the speaker will answer your questions in the Q&A session.
Tuesday, 11 October 2016
- 10:00 am EDT (New York, Philadelphia)
- 03:00 pm BST (London, Lisbon)
- 16:00 h CEST (Madrid, Berlin)
Participation is free of charge.
- EXTEDO Coporate Intro
- Reporting Requirements for ICSRs within the EU
- The new EudraVigilance System and the upcoming Reporting Requirements for non-serious Cases
- Live Demo: Reporting within PcVmanager
- Q&A Session