The product lifecycle management describes the entire lifecycle of a product from its inception through development, design, manufacturing to authorization, and if necessary, withdrawal. This lifecycle management involves people, processes, and business systems and is crucial for a company’s success.
The core of effortless product lifecycle management lies in the reuse of master data.
During our webinar we will show you how:
- To use and reuse master data in the framework of product lifecycle management (PLM)
- To create and maintain core product data to fulfil regulatory requirements and related regulatory activities
- The use of master data helps you to use and reuse data on product information in a compliant manner & keep an overview of your planned and authorized product details, approved drug products and their related regulatory activities
Additionally, we will demonstrate EXTEDO’s registration management solution MPDmanager powered by CARA, which helps you collect and manage all required product information and provides an ongoing product information backbone for your company’s internal purposes as well as your extended enterpris.
- Introduction to EXTEDO and EXTEDOpulse
- How to boost your efficiency in managing your product lifecycle
- Software demonstration of EXTEDO's MPDmanager powered by CARA
- Q&A Session
Thursday, 31 March 2022
- 01:00 pm EDT (New York, Philadelphia)
- 10:00 am PDT (L.A., San Francisco)
Duration: 60 Minutes | If the time does not fit for you, register anyway and we will send you the link to the recording.