The certification as an EXTEDO Professional Partner is focused on companies that are committed to promote EXTEDO products and offer complimentary consulting and integration services around EXTEDO´s product portfolio.
The primarily goal of the Professional Partner Program is to act as one face to the customer within RIMS opportunities. The PPs should be able to manage the complete sales cycle, including the phases of evaluation, pre-sales, implementation and post-sales.
- Test and demo licenses
- Training voucher
- Technical support
- Demo license for customers
- Pre-sales support
- Co-marketing activities
- Proven expertise in selling and supporting life sciences software solutions
- Certified staff
- Yearly proof of Refresher Training
- Own sales organization
- Own technical consulting organization
- Participation in update training sessions
- Signed Professional Partner contract
- Yearly partner fee (details on request)
- Referral fee on the generated license revenue (details on request)
- Discount on training and support services (details on request)
Please enter your details below to contact us!