EXTEDO Consultant Partner (CP)
EXTEDO Consultant Partners are focussed on selling consulting services within the Life Sciences market and like to work on a sales referral basis. Technical implementation services and first level support are possible but not required. The partner investment stays at a decent level.
The primarily goal of the Consultant Partner Program is to jointly approach RIMS opportunities, whereas the main focus of the CP is selling it’s services like training, regulatory services or technical support. CPs can also provide complementary products that might be integrated with EXTEDO products and marketed as a bundled solution.
- Test and demo licenses
- Training voucher for a Bbasic and Advanced Training courses
- Technical support
- Pre-sales support if applicable
- Co-marketing activities
- Strong life sciences market expertise
- Proven track record of providing solutions to life sciences firms
- Certified staff
- Yearly proof of Refresher Training
- Signed Consultant Partner contract
- Yearly partner fee (details on request)
- Technology Partner only: complementary software components as add-ons to the EXTEDO product portfolio
Discounts / Benefits
- Referral fee on the generated license revenue (details on request)
- Discount on training and support services (details on request)
Interested in becoming an EXTEDO Partner?
Please enter your details below to contact us!