How do I apply for a job at EXTEDO?
If possible, please apply exclusively on our Career page on our website. Please include comprehensive and exact information on the application form. Thus, we will obtain a detailed picture of your skills and interests. Additionally, please take care that you upload your attachments, such as a cover letter, CV or letter of references. The system accepts all common formats such as DOC or PDF, for example.
Are the listed job openings still available?
Yes, we update our job openings on a regular basis and remove job openings that are no longer available. Through our Job Alert functionality,you can receive information about new job openings.
What do I do if I am interested in more than one job opening?
To ensure faster processing, please send us a separate application for each position you are interested in.
Can I also apply via email or by regular mail?
We ask you to apply exclusively through our career portal.
What happens to my data?
I can’t find a suitable positon. Can I also send an unsolicited application?
Of course, you can send us your unsolicited application. Please use our online application tool.
When can I expect feedback regarding my application?
After successfully receiving the application, the system will send a confirmation of receipt. The processing time for your application may vary depending on the application date and the number of applications received for the specific job opening. Therefore, we cannot make a statement about the time needed for the process. Of course, we will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
I previously applied for a position at EXTEDO. Can I apply at EXTEDO again?
Yes, you can apply again at EXTEDO. Please submit your application for the desired position through our online application tool.
Who can I contact with questions?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via our contact form.
Tips for a good application
You’ve found an interesting position or you want to send us your unsolicited application but you don’t know what the application should look like. Below we listed a few tips for submitting a good application.
Your complete application documents should include:
- Cover letter: Here you should clarify your interest in this job opening as well as your skills and qualifications for it. Additionally, you should indicate important information such as the job title, you are applying for, the earliest hire date possible, your salary expectations, etc.
- CV (Resume) in tabular form: Your CV should be clearly organized and contain no gaps. Please list your most recent activity first.
- All job references
- University or education certificate including your performance record
- Possibly your high school diploma for applicants with limited work experience
- Other qualification certificates